Registration Closed as on March 26th.
Any questions and concerns?
Please reach out to IAG Committee on firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach out to our IAG Representative Shinoo Rana @ (864)-384-3332
Mela Rules and Guidelines for Event Participants.
1) All participants must be members of IAG (Family, Individual or Student).
2) Note: Individual membership is not applicable to Students living with parents, or Individuals living with spouses or family.
3) Each participant can perform up to a maximum of two items.
4) Group dance with 3 to 6 participants must be less than 6 minutes.
5) Group dance with 6 or more participants must be less than 8 minutes.
6) Vocal songs including group performances shall be less than 6 minutes. A maximum of 3 entries will be selected. Repetition will not be allowed.
7) Skits/Theatrical/Drama/Comedy items (under 5 minutes) will be considered, only if time permits.
8) If any of the above categories remain unfilled then, the items from the waiting list will be used to fill out the remaining slots.
9) In the Dance category, repetition of songs will not be encouraged. However, if the song is part of a medley and under 1 minute in duration, it will be allowed. A maximum of 2 entries that meet this criteria will be allowed. Selection will be done in the order of first come first served basis.
10) In order to keep the event content fresh, we request you to refrain from submitting any items in entirety that have been performed in the past 2 months. However, we will accept a small portion of the performance, should it be part of a medley.
11) IAG will do its best to accommodate all entries. If the number of entries is more than manageable, a selection process based on specific criteria such as Interest of audience, uniqueness of program, language, style (Classical/Semi classical/Western / Folk) and age of the participants for the waiting list items.
12) IAG reserves the right to make the final decision.
13) IAG reserves all rights to refuse any items that are deemed as inappropriate for the program.
14) All items received during registration will be reviewed by the committee by February 26th, 2017.
15) All Program Directors will be informed, if any of the entries do not meet the guidelines above, and will be requested to make appropriate changes by March 5th, 2017.
16) All Program Directors will be informed, once their item is selected.
17) Songs and background music to be submitted in MP3 format by March 31st, 2017 via email to email@example.com
|IAG Mela 2017||
|Adult Night||Spring 2017||Saturday|
|Independence Day Picnic||13-Aug-17||Sunday|
|New Years Party||31-Dec-17||Sunday|